Join us Friday, August 26th for some McMinnville Culinary Magic! Remy Wines owner/winemaker Remy Drabkin welcomes you to baR, where you’ll enjoy her delightful wines along with an alfresco feast prepared by chef extraordinaire, Jesse Kincheloe of Valley Commissary. Check out the menu (if you dare!):
– Crostini of summer squash, smoked tomato with house made ricotta
– Wood Grilled Pork Loin with basil chimichurri & crispy kale
– Toasted Farro Salad grilled McMinnville farmers veggies, hazelnuts & citrus
– Super Natural Farms Panzanella heirloom tomatoes, watermelon, Briar Rose feta & red wine vinaigrette
– Smoked Beans pork belly, chili spice & mustard
– Basil Panna Cotta local peaches & sea salt
$50 per person, inclusive. You’ll not only enjoy an amazing meal, but you’ll be supporting out community! Bounty of Yamhill County is the main fundraiser for the Yamhill Enrichment Society and supports important project such as Imagination Library, and early literacy program that sends free books every month to Yamhill County children under 5.